Srikkanth says injury is not a concern

National Selection Committee Chairman Krishnamachari Srikkanth on Monday expressed confidence in the Indian team, saying they would do well in the Test series in Australia starting on December 26 despite the injury concerns of some players. 

"Don't worry. I think every team has injury problems. Everybody has problems. I don't think we should have any cause for worry. I am very confident this team will do very well in Australia," he told reporters here. 

He was speaking after meeting Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, who is also a former cricketer. 

"It was just a courtesy call. I know the Chief Minister. We played cricket together. It was nice of him to give an appointment. It is a great feeling to see a former cricketer becoming the Chief Minister of a state. He was a fantastic wicketkeeper. I wish the honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh all the very best. I am sure he will take great care of Andhra," said Srikkanth. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts