Harbhajan refuses to comment on Sreesanth's claims of 'Slapgate'

A slow Friday morning blossomed into a full-fledged word clash when Sresaanth posted a series of tweets on twitter claiming that the 2008 'slapgate' incident was not his fault. Partner in crime, Harbhajan Singh refused to comment on his former India teammate Sreesanth's claims and stayed silent. 

When asked to react on the pacer's controversial tweets, Harbhajan replied, "No comments. I don't want to make any comments." 

Earlier today, Sreesanth was annoyed with the comparison of Gambhir-Kohli spat with the 'slapgate' incident and condoned the media for raking up past incident. He went on tweeting revelations about what actually happened five years ago stating that the real video of the incident was confiscated by Indian T20 League officials. He also accused Harbhajan of being a "backstabbing person". 

".. now I want u All to know the truth. He (Bhajji) never Slapped me. the video will show u all..wt he did. All blamed me for getting emotional ..?? cmon who doesn't get emotional whn u know the person who u worship is a backstabbing person Nd ..," Sreesanth wrote in a series of expletives-laden tweets. 

"I want the world to c it..Whn I went to shake hands afte the match..he had lost it..he had already planned to hit me (elbow me) all his anger" he added. 

Sudhir Nanvati, who had investigated the incident in 2008 corroborated Sreesanth's claims and confirmed that Sreesanth was indeed slapped by Harbhajan without any provocation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts